Since its founding more than 40 years ago, CVDL has had a strong commitment to public service and community involvement. Our lawyers believe in giving back to their communities and in ensuring that the legal profession is truly a profession, conducted with the highest standards of ethics and focused on achieving justice, including for those with limited means.
Collectively, we donate numerous hours of our time to non-profit groups, charitable efforts, local government issues, professionalism activities, school and church activities, and pro bono services.
Some of the varied local activities in which our attorneys are actively involved include:
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates)
- St. Mary’s Hospital Board
- Samaritan Center Legal Aid
- Jefferson City Area Chamber of Commerce
- Capitol Projects, Inc. (The Sheltered Workshop)
- Cole County Character Plus
- Jefferson City City Government
- Jefferson City Kiwanis
- Rotary Club of Jefferson City
- The Missouri Bar
- United Way
Cook Vetter Doerhoff & Landwehr P.C.
231 Madison Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
(573) 635-7414 fax
firstname.lastname@example.org (general-inquiry e-mail)