Since its founding, CVDL has had a strong commitment to public service and community involvement. Our lawyers believe in giving back to their communities and in ensuring that the legal profession is truly a profession, conducted with the highest standards of ethics and focused on achieving justice, including for those with limited means.
Collectively, we donate numerous hours of our time to non-profit groups, charitable efforts, local government issues, professionalism activities, school and church activities, and pro bono services.
Some of the varied local activities in which our attorneys are actively involved include:
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates)
- St. Mary’s Hospital Board
- Samaritan Center Legal Aid
- Jefferson City Area Chamber of Commerce
- Jefferson City City Government
- Jefferson City Kiwanis
- Rotary Club of Jefferson City
- The Missouri Bar
- United Way
- The Salvation Army
- Helias Catholic High School
- The Missouri Supreme Court Historical Society