Dale C. Doerhoff
Attorney Dale C. Doerhoff has been a strong and successful advocate for the interests of his clients since 1971 and has been with CVDL since 1976. He has a broad range of legal experience and expertise that makes him a highly effective attorney in today’s legal market. He has successfully handled numerous civil litigation matters: personal injury, commercial litigation, governmental issues, probate and trusts, business disputes, employment discrimination, and civil rights.
Dale graduated with honors from the University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law and is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, the United States Court of Appeals, and all state and federal courts in Missouri.
He has been elected to numerous leadership roles in his profession, including:
- President of The Missouri Bar (2002-2003)
- Chair of the Supreme Court of Missouri Civil Rules Committee (2003 to present)
- Chair of the Missouri Judicial Evaluation Commission (2004 to 2016)
- Chair of the Missouri Judicial Performance Review Committee (2016 to present)
- Delegate to the American Bar Association’s House of Delegates, (2006 to present)
- The Missouri Bar Board of Governors (1992 to 2004)
- President, Cole County Bar Association (1982)
- Former Chair of Missouri Bar committees on Tort Law, Advertising and Eminent Domain
- President, MU Law Alumni Association (1983-1984)
Honors and Recognitions:
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers since 1992
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation since 1991
- AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, the highest rating certification for legal ability and ethical standards.
- Selected as a Missouri “Super Lawyer“
- Elected to “The Best Lawyers in America“
- Awarded the Lon O. Hocker Memorial Trial Lawyer Award by The Missouri Bar for excellence in trial practice
- Admitted to “The Order of the Barristers” by the University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law for excellence in the art of courtroom advocacy
* AV® Preeminent ™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. For more information about Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings, click here.